Friday, October 15, 2010

The Pearl

characteristic novel of THE PEARL...(like kino like me)

first of all, i want to explain the little about summary this novel.
in this novel, kino is a responsible person.
He responsible for his family.
He care about his son,Coyotito and his wife,Juana.
Like me,
as a older's brother i responsible to take care my little brother and sister.
For me, i take a big responsible on my family.
so, i must be a good brother because i want my young brother and sister follow my step.


Kino, the male protagonist, in the book The Pearl is at first a humble and happy man.
  He lives with his wife in a small village and dives for pearls.  They are poor but happy. ...
same with me.
For me, even my father is easy person,
i cannot use her financial to enjoy or do something that cannot give benefits to me.
I must be respect my father and use any facilities is given by him
 and dont unrespected him.

I'm also happy person like kino.
even i have problem i still can control myself.
i still display myself by happy person.

kino also a protect person.
he give protection for his family,
for example, when Coyotito had sting by scorpian,
kino quickly take his son to a doctor.
Althought the doctor want kino pay with higher payment,
kino still want to find the money to pay for medicine' Coyotito.
i want conclude that i feel that this situation like me.
as a older's brother, i think that i have protection my little brother and sister.
when my parents go anywhere i should take responsibility for my family
ang give them protection.

that' all,,
as a conclusion, i would to saying that kino has same characteristics
with me,,
so, i have presented my viewpoints.
and i think i give a view very clear,
thank you for contribution to this essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment